1.1K views

I was doing some due diligence to determine if I should hire this firm to assist me with my IRS issue, I learned some very shocking news from a reliable third party.It seems that the Treasury Department Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) is investigating them for submitting approximately three hundred Power of Attorney forms to the IRS where the client's signatures were forged.

This is a very serious infraction and is disturbing to say the least.Any firm that will forge a government form with a client's name is not one I would ever want to do business with.

Had an Experience with Instant Tax Solutions?

Comments

Post Falls, Idaho, United States #705176

Instant Tax Solutions had a client consult last week read this posting.In concern he called a friend with the FBI to look into this matter.

To his surprise the FBI said the posting had no weight to the allocations and probably was a fraudulent internet attach.ITS is perusing Internet Libel on this matter.

Post Falls, Idaho, United States #660055

Instant Tax Solutions is in no way, shape or form facing any investigation for criminal charges nor have they ever in the past.The principles of our business are based on solid moral standards and ethical values.

People must sincerely seek to be sure accusations are true, as sometimes people spread stories to hurt people's reputations.Hebrews 13:18 "Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a clear conscience, desiring to act honorably in all things."

nikalseyn
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #652527

Probably because they did not want to take the time to get the actual signature from their client(s). Just a time saving mechanism like the banks and the falsified foreclosure documents. Not right and certainly not legal, but it is what it is.