1.2K views

Instant tax took money out of my checking account months after I was no longer a client and had no relationship with them.They took 1500 dollars out and another 1500 the following week.

When i got my statement I was outraged. They had absolutely no grounds for touching my account and I had not been a client of theirs for months. I really think they thought they could get away with it and if they weren't so greedy they might have. This company is a snake pit of thieves do not give them any bank or credit card information.

If they have your info make sure you keep checking your account, they will steal from you.

Had an Experience with Instant Tax Solutions?

Comments

Post Falls, Idaho, United States #780004

This posting is unsupported and unverified.If this was true the Better Business Bureau would have a documented complaint and supported client evidence.

Instant Tax Solutions has and always will resolve any complaints given a chance. Beware of false accusations that defer you from getting the truth.

Instant Tax Solutions will provide you your tax payer rights and RED FLAG WARNINGS of what to watch for so you wont get RIPPED off!!!

All postings connected with consumer free speech sights are never verified BEWARE AS YOU READ THESE!!!