Instant tax solutions charged us over 3500.00 in fees that we HAD to pay up front and we are STILL paying off that credit card PLUS the interest payment to the credit card company.They filed claims with the IRS but got us NO reduction in payment while we were waiting to hear from them.

By the time WE contacted THEM, we had fallen much further behind, COMPOUNDED by the fact that they were of NO REDUCTION help to us. We actually then went to a private Financial accountant who not only got us a reduction in payment, but a moratorium on paying off the taxes. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND USING INSTANT TAX SOLUTIONS.

We feel they not only didn't help us, but we would have waited until who knows when for them to even contact us.We definitely threw away 3500.00+ dollars.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Instant Tax Solutions. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Instant Tax Solutions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tax services category for more informed decision or compare Instant Tax Solutions to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Instant Tax Solutions?

Comments

We are in the middle of the same situation - months to get any updates or information and now being told there are no reduction or options available to us, even though we were told when we first contacted them that we did (based on info given to them at the time - but nothing has changed...)

Out the $4000+ I have paid them in monthly payments, and facing a lien on our property and hit with a garnishment of my paycheck with the IRS....

No end in sight... :*(

Tollhouse, California, United States #1223032

I think we have just done the same *** thing.$3800 up front, no reduction in the amount owed.

They came up with a higher payment plan that we did before we contacted ITS.

also dealing with State.This is a nightmare.

to Tee Rome, New York, United States #1344838

This info is helpful...thx.